You may return your order within 60 working days from the day following delivery, subject to the following conditions and easy returns procedure.
- You have obtained a returns number. You can request an RMA through your account or email our After Sales Dept - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The returns number must be clearly highlighted on the outside of the package in such a way that it does not damage the original retail packaging.
- When the goods are returned to our warehouse they will be inspected to ensure all parts are present and in a good condition.
- After informing us within the 60 working day period you then have a further 5 working days for the goods to be returned to us at Trading Depot.
- We will then issue you a full refund for the good’s that have been returned.
- If the goods have been dispatched to you and then you have ‘changed your mind' you are responsible for the cost of sending the items back to us.
- For the purposes of this policy an error made when ordering on your behalf will be treated exactly as if you have ‘changed your mind'.
- Any costs incurred to us for the refusal of a courier delivery will be deductable from your refund.
Nearly all our orders arrive on time and in the same excellent condition they left our warehouse. However items can get damaged in transit and whilst often it is only the packaging that is damaged, the products themselves are occasionally affected. Items also can occasionally get misrouted or lost in transit. If you have expereinced this with your order please contact our After Sales Dept immediately and we can get the situation resolved quickly. Please note damaged items we require pictures to speed up the process.
- You agree to open all the boxes and check the goods for damages or missing items on the day of delivery.
- Trading Depot must be notified within 7 days of the delivery, if we are NOT notified within 7 days we are unable to claim from either the manufacturer or the carrier.
- You agree to indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer because of your failure to notify us within 7 days.
For large items delivered on pallets and bathroom sanitary ware:
You agree to check the goods for damage before signing the drivers’ delivery note. Writing ‘unchecked’ is still considered that the goods have been received in good condition and later claims for damages will not be considered. If the driver refuses to wait whilst you check the goods then you must refuse the delivery and contact us at email@example.com. If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them to check all the goods and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you or your agent accepting goods and signing a delivery.
In the unfortunate event you receive a faulty item please see below for our procedures. If an item has or develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact the manufacturer directly to arrange a repair or replacement. In most cases the manufacturer will arrange a collection and repair at no cost to yourself.
Whilst we are more than happy to return faulty items to the manufacturer on your behalf, this does add an additional layer of administration to the repair process and ultimately increases the overall repair time (this can sometimes take around 2-4 weeks). For this reason we recommend you return any faulty products directly to the manufacturer.
- All goods are tested on return to verify the fault and always before a replacement or refund is processed.
- We will refund the costs of the goods and the delivery charge if the goods are tested and proven to be faulty by the manufacturers.
- Any goods proven to be non-faulty will be returned to you.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept all items back please see further details below, at Trading Depot we try to be a flexible as possible however some items occur a fee deducted from your refund as listed below.
- Custom made products are non-returnable
- Toilet Seats and Bidet Covers are not accepted back due to hygiene reasons